NETTEX V.I.P.® KEEP KALM - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CALMER SUPPLEMENTS
It’s V.I.P.® formula of natural casein and chelated magnesium supports concentration and wellbeing:
- For calmness, wellbeing and concentration, plus aids learning
- The only Casein based calmer available through mainstream retailers
- Results visible from 5 days
Casein is a natural milk protein that promotes relaxation to aid calmness in young milk-fed animals, such as foals. It has beneficial effects on both adult and young horses undergoing stressful situations. Magnesium is an essential nutrient with many roles including regulation of the nervous system. Low magnesium levels may be caused by a lack in grazing or be due to a horse’s metabolism. V.I.P.® Keep Kalm is highly bioavailable for fast absorption and rapid effect.
Benefits of V.I.P.® Keep Kalm:
- UNIQUE BLEND OF CASEIN – Natural milk protein that promotes relaxation to aid calmness. It may also aid learning when fed in conjunction with appropriate training.
- CHELATED MAGNESIUM – Supports calmness and nervous system function.
- FAST ACTING – Results visible from 5 days.
- VET APPROVED.
- HIGHLY PALATABLE.
The lifestyle of modern horses can predispose them to stress. Keep Kalm is ideal to be fed on a regular basis to horses or ponies that display symptoms such as nervousness, excitability, apprehension and irritability to help maintain calmness, wellbeing and concentration.
Directions for use:
- Horses up to 500kg: Feed 25g per day
- Horses over 500kg: Feed 30g per day
- Ponies up to 300kg: Feed 20g per day
For faster results apply a loading rate of double the amount per day for 5 days
V.I.P.® Keep Kalm – Print Friendly Product information Download