Ulsa Shield - Ideal for supporting wellbeing, condition and performance.
Ulsa Shield is an advanced, sugar free formula containing a unique blend of ingredients to maintain gastric health, soothe the stomach walls and support normal acid levels. Ulsa Shield is Vet Approved and is ideal to feed following veterinary treatment to help maintain a healthy gastric environment.
- Supports normal acid levels and soothes the stomach lining
- Contains pre and probiotics to support a healthy gastric environment
- Results visible from 5 days
Ulsa Shield contains optimal levels of the key nutrients required to support gastric health and maintain normal acid levels.
Benefits of Ulsa Shield:
- PREBIOTICS – Diamond V, a unique prebiotic that has a positive effect on nutrient digestibility, FOS to support normal acid levels, plus MOS, Psyllium and Brewer’s Yeast.
- PROBIOTICS (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) – To support gastric health.
- LIMESTONE FLOUR – To support normal acid levels.
- RICE BRAN OIL – To support gastric health in the glandular region of the stomach.
- ALFALFA MEAL – Naturally high in calcium to support normal acid levels.
- LINSEED MEAL – Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids.
- HERBAL EXTRACTS – Yucca, Fenugreek and Ginseng to support gastric health.
- VITAMINS & TRACE ELEMENTS – To support overall health, vitality and condition.
- VET APPROVED
- SUGAR FREE – Highly palatable formula.
Directions for use:
- Horses up to 500kg Loading rate: Feed 25g twice a day for 3 days Maintenance rate: Feed 25g daily
- Horses over 500kg Loading rate: Feed 35g twice a day for 3 days Maintenance rate: Feed 35g daily
- Ponies up to 300kg Loading rate: Feed 25g twice a day for 3 days Maintenance rate: Feed 15g daily
Please Note: Can also be fed at a concentrated level on the lead up to a stressful situation (e.g. travelling or
competition) 3 days prior and for 3 days afterwards at the stated loading rate.
Top Tip: Feed Ulsa Shield with half a scoop of alfalfa or chaff, half an hour before exercise to maintain gastric comfort and support performance.