HOW TO CHOOSE A FEED BALANCER SUPPLEMENT
We all know the importance of our own diet being balanced, and horses are no different.
A balanced diet is required to keep horses in good condition and allow them to perform the work asked of them. Recovery from exercise can be influenced by the quality of the diet.
A balancer is designed to supply vitamins, minerals and trace elements that are commonly lacking in everyday forage. They also supply protein to support muscle development and repair. The ideal balancer should supply prebiotics and probiotics to support healthy digestive function. Balancers should be sugar free.
What type of Balancer should I choose, Powder or Pellets? –for more information
V.I.P.® In The Balance provides concentrated nutritional support in one easy to feed supplement. Its V.I.P.® formula is designed to meet your horse’s advanced nutritional needs for health, vitality and performance. V.I.P.® In The Balance is Vet Approved and contains a concentrated package of vitamins, minerals and trace elements to improve the diet of both leisure and sport horses.
Which Horses will benefit?
Horses that may not on a full ration of concentrate feed:
- Competition horses
- Horses on a restricted diet
- Horses on a weight loss programme
- Horses that are sugar sensitive
- Horses that need digestive support
- Horses being fed ‘straights’
- Veteran horses
- Pregnant mares
Nutritional support of the gut is fundamental for horses’ health. In The Balance supplies prebiotics and probiotics to help optimise gut function and healthy digestion.
Benefits of V.I.P.® In The Balance
- ADVANCED AND CONCENTRATED NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT.
- VITAMINS – Comprehensive package to support optimal health.
- MINERALS – To help balance any shortfalls in the diet.
- TRACE ELEMENTS – Key levels to support optimal health.
- PREBIOTICS AND PROBIOTICS – To support healthy digestion.
- VET APPROVED.
- SUGAR FREE – Highly palatable formula.Most horses do not receive a full ration of hard feed which means they can miss out on vital nutrients. In addition, vitamins and minerals are often low in preserved forage, such as hay or haylage, and where grazing is less than optimum. Even minor shortfalls can lead to poor performance or a lackluster appearance. Feed In The Balance daily to ensure your horse receives essential nutrients required for a balanced diet to help him enjoy perfect health.
Directions for use:
- Horses up to 500kg: Feed 50g per day
- Horses over 500kg: Feed 50g per day
- Ponies up to 300kg: Feed 30g per day